Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

August 24, 2010

Dear You,


We both know the stories behind are all the past. The rest are history, I moved on and so do you. It's funny when you come back just when you think you are insecure, insecure with your life, and you find me. Just when you need me. I can listen, I can probably help you to make yourself more secure, but now it's different. Lately I've been thinking, just when you are in need, you seek for me. Then you're gone. I've had enough, you know? I'm okay but it is quite disturbing when I have to hear all your sad stories and the next day you leave without saying any goodbyes, just like that. You're not here anymore.

Right now, I have my life and you have yours. Don't just come to me when you feel sober today and then disappear tomorrow.

Just when you need me, Im gone.

:)

Well, thanks for being part of my life, now it's a new chapter.



2 comments:

Nadnod Azizan said...

been through this before. im moving on :')

Nuhazira binti Rosly said...

whats this about tirot ??