Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

December 30, 2008

Five Star

I went to Masque yesterday with ibu and my sisters before going to Aimar Char Kuey Teow (Aimar kan?) to get something to eat, yes we were starving at that time. Ibu wanted to buy her sewing stuff, we went to Giant and she couldn't found what she's looking for and that's why she went to Masque. Luckily she found it and she was happy I can tell it by her face expression, 'Phew, finally ibu! after this we could grab some dinner, please'.
While ibu was looking for her sewing stuff, I went to the back and I saw this guy who worked in that store helped a customer who wants to buy something. What I realised at that time was how dedicate the worker is, he's trying to fulfill what his customer wants and kalau boleh dia nak cari barang tu sampai lubang cacing pun. Not only him, the others are helpful too. And I like the service there. Recently they have been upgrading their shop ; they have a new section where the accesories are placed and they're beautiful tu. Okay whaaaat. :) I guess they are trying to work harder and attract more customers since there is a new supermarket just across the street.

Well I think that their service are great, they are friendly too and I really like it. Not like some other stores, dahlah tak friendly, muka ketat semua, orang tanya mcm pekak pulak. And if I go to that kind of shop, I will do the same thing, my face expression are the best that's my thing haha. Aku akan keluar terus dari kedai tu. There are shops where the cashier or someone who's on the shift to look after the shop will sit there and pretend that no one's coming in. Duh, tu kes buta pulak. And I hate that kind of worker, no offence but from what I observe, they are mostly women. Can't you make a nice face, dear? I'm sure there are other customers who feel the same way like I am now. Masque workers, keep up the good work dudes! xD

No comments: