Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

November 30, 2008

To-Do Lists

I have a lot of things to do during this hols. Man I better start as soon as possible because tomorrow is the first day in December and a few weeks to go until January which I have to prepare for school stuffs. Ergh hoi si pemalas buatlah kerja kau, tahi betul

These are the important things I have to do starting tomorrow(Harini off-duty muahaha) :

1. Finish my physics form5 folio (Haram taktau satu benda pun)
2. Finishing my account's slides is a MUST! or Puan Rusimah will be my worst nightmare
3. As a secretary of the Silat Society, I have to updates the society's files ; loads of them AHH
4. Study physics because I only know 30% from the formFour subjects. Help me friends? Studygroupies anywan?
5. Additional Mathematics and Chemistry, revise the subjects that I find hard to solve
6. Decorate my stinky dull room (kalau sempatlah, maklumlah sibuk buat tahi mata kan)
7. Survey the price of the cameras. I need one before school starts *fingers crossed
8. Ahhhhh I just realised, homework Rumusaaaaaaaan !! Ergh mannnn

I'll add more in case I ter-forgot.
Oookay *inhale
kamon bebehhhhh let's start haaaaaiyak! *okay my stomach's growling. lets start with Eating.
Chow.




No comments: