Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

November 30, 2008

Before I Die From Boredom

Name 3 things that scare you

Lipas yang terbang kat rumah aku
Veryveryvery silent room
Mr.Clown

Name 3 things that make you smile

Photos of family and friends
Lauk yang menyelarakan
People who tries to make me laugh when Im not in a good mood, I'll end up smiling because I'm tired watching them doing silly things just to make me laugh Ha Ha. Then they'll stop.

Name 3 things that completely piss you off

Ego
Igo
Eiiiiiiiiigo
.

Name 3 things that help you get over it

Music , its always the best. :)
Have a superblast time with friends
Dancing woo hoo

Name 2 things that make you feel lonely

Tengok orang dating haha sorry I cant help it
Makan kat kantin sorang-sorang, aku tak suka aku perlukan teman makan.

Name 2 things that make you feel loved

Hugs
Kisses (Alin does that)

Name 2 things that you would like to do before the end of the year

Own a DSLR, please ibu? Haha
Apa apa lah

Name 2 things that you wish had never happened this year

Breaking up?
Being so confused over something? I mean fakking confused

Name 1 thing you are greatly anticipating

Hmmmm,

Name 1 thing you have kept a secret for way too long

Ouu, rahsia tetap rahsia

Name 1 thing youre hoping to get for Christmas or your Birthday

Eh aku sambut ke Krismas?

Name 1 regret.

LOADS.

No comments: