Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

May 29, 2008

SLEEPOVER WAS AWESOME

Haha, recently we(daia, zihaho and I) had a sleepover at daia's house. We had a great time! It's just the three of us, yeah. We took a lot of pictures and record crazy videos that night. The photos were nice and I loved it :) But ziha left too early, she left while I was sleeping and they said 'tak sampai hati nak kejutkan'. Well aku tak kisah pon ! Haha at least we finally met, we had a great time.
Here are some pictures but no videos because it is not uploaded yet, so enjoy !




The moment we got too hyper



Haha it's only the half of me,



Hyper, again! :D



Smile, you guys!



I just hate my new hair -.-"


I love this picture, smileeeeee!
143, best friends :)




No comments: