Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

May 29, 2008

Hello

Good morning :) Today I woke up early to pack my stuff and my reference books and bring them to my grandparents' house. And you know what, I just hate packing -.-' There's too much things in my list especially the unimportant stuffs. But finally I finished packing just now hahaha two bags to bring (not including my sisters' bags) plus a bag for the laptop. Oh yeah Im bringing the laptop because I know I'll be fucking boring there. There isn't much things to do at my grandparents' house besides helping my grandmother, babysitting my sisters and watching television, and I have to stay there for like..six days and that's not fun. Trust me, Im sure Im gonna sleep most of the day not doing anything. Sheesh,

I wish I can stay home but my mother won't let me because there will be no adult to take care of us (well I can take care of my sisters!). Home is better, I need my room! There are so many things happened lately, I just can't figure out what is wrong in me. Im not the old me and I hate myself for that. Im not being a good girlfriend, a great sister and a freaking awesome friend. Right now I prefer myself being alone in my room and not thinking about people around me except the problems that Im facing right now. 'You sucker, Athirah you have to be strong and think about you and your loved ones, not just sit and think about the past' Well Im trying to..and I'll find the old me. Ahhh I just hate being and emotional person. Well, I have to go now my headache is getting worse, Im going to take a short nap while waiting for my aunt to pick us up and drive us to my granparents' house. Later






No comments: