Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

June 05, 2008

Overslept

Yesterday I went to SP with my friends and we watched Narnia, Prince Caspian. Nazlin's the one who wants to watch it, so we bought the tickets. The movie was okay, its not that great though. LOL. But I loved the part where they had a war and King Peter said 'attaaaaaaaack!!!' I wish I can hold a sword like his. Swooshh!

Oh, and yesterday I met Mira, she rocks my world. I just missed her so much! And finally I get to see her, she played bowling with her friends. Aww, met Mira was the best part of the day. Right, Alin? Haha whatever. I arrived home that evening, and that night I did my revisions for my exams for 30 minutes ONLY. (i was too tired to look at the books) Then I went to bed. Zzzz


Here's some pictures of me and my friends(and shidi, haha) at SP yesterday,


haha, it was candid


heh he closed his face most of the time


mira! you are the best part of the day


uuu, pout babyyyyyyyyyy





Today I overslept. I don't feel very well. Ohh and I just baked some brownies,nyummy! It just came out from the oven and Im hoping that the brownies are delicious! ahhhh, can't wait !



*My stomache makes weird sounds*


Hah, the brownies are delicious! You've got talent, thirah xD


BYE, i dont have any ideas on what to write

No comments: