Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

May 27, 2008

NDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL

i went to bukit raja and watched indiana jones with ibu and my sisters. the movie was awesome, i really love the adventorous henry jones which i thought was very cool, haha. shia lebauf was in the movie, too! oh yeahh i adore him, he was so cool i tell you. i never thought indiana jones is a great story but i do now. ibu bought indiana jones previous movie and let us watch it. i was not interested in watching the movie until i heard my sisters screamed and laughed like hell while watching it. so i decided to watch it and i went 'whoaaaah i like this!' it was silly though, but i enjoyed watching the movie as it was funny and thrilling at the same time so yeah i love indiana jones :) you guys have to watch it and laugh your ass out. hah the movie makes me forget my problems for a while, wheeee
ohh and i have to go now, got a special date with my bestEST friends. :D tata,








No comments: