Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

November 29, 2011

Catatan Harian

Tada. Now it's already 7.43 a.m. and I still haven't showered yet. Tunggu nenek Saghah mandi nii, plus it's so cold pepagi ni. Rasa taknak mandi pun ada hihi. Since I didn't sleep after Subuh tadi, I decided to go online, blogwalking, checking the Timeline on Twitter, Facebook-ing and benda-benda tipikal yang lain orang selalu buat bila online. The first class for today is (jap check jadual) BEL 313 - Critical Thinking. I don't know what to say about this class, since baru dua kali masuk. But I could say that dua-dua kelas yang aku masuk, aku tak faham sangat pun apa dia ajar kehkehkeh. The lecturer seems okay, talkative but, I just couldn't absorb the whole thing he said. Well I tried, and I will try again next time. But so far it's not a big problem, cuma malas je kot. X)

I just hope that this week could end very soon, empat hariiiiiii je. There's no excitement sgt sebab subjek semua skema-skema. Blergh. And I hope the vacation is on because Ayah is very busy with his work he even work on weekends and public holidays. Dapat cuti kejap bersama pun jadilah ye tak. Adik-adik pun dah meronta-ronta sebab nak jenjalan. Ngihihihi,


Aku membebel ni pun sebab nak tunggu Sarah Feeney habis mandi T.T

Tak habis lagi..

So I guess sampai sini je, have to get other things ready before going to class. Bangun awal kena lah prepare benda lain awal jugak kan? Kihkih



Salam and have a blessed day.


:)




No comments: