Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

October 09, 2011

Oh Yeah!

Final examination is overrrrrrrrrrrrr! 4 days ago. It's great not thinking what subject to learn every morning since its over. Right now Im enjoying my holidays, just waiting to go the final semester, Oh Yeah! (Gaya Vector dalam Despicable Me). Though Im happy the examination is over, it scares me to know the results, I'm not sure about Dean's List anymore. All I know is, I screwed some of the subjects and I don't think its enough to cover up my pointers to make it to DL.

There goes my chance :-(

For now, I don't have other plans except going out with my housemates for an eye check-up and probably go to Alin's house. AND not to forget, MUET. I know its quite tough, you have to be good in speaking and writing too. And listening, kan? Maybe this MUET thingy makes me want to write this entry in English :p I just hope it goes well and I won't stutter.

Other than that, I'm going to finish watching One Tree Hill, for real. I just love the series, hihihihi. And downloading songs. So many songs to download! Hehehehehehehe.

So I guess that's it for now, have to get ready, going out for dinner in a few minutes.

Happy holidays! And happy going to classes, Degree students, welcome to university life XD



#nowplaying Lighters by Bruno Mars


No comments: