Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

June 15, 2011

Tika Puncak Perdana dan kawasan sekitar blackout, secara besar-besaran satu jam atau lebih,

Listening to Terrible Things by Mayday Parade while waiting for the blackout to be over
Now Im staring at the sky, sitting by the verandah
Look, its the stars,
Remember how we used to watch the stars together?
Even though we're apart, I believe that its the same stars that we stared
Now I'm sitting here
I wonder if you're not in my life now, who I would be missing
Who I will be waiting to receive a message from, all the small things, I wondered
It breaks my heart not to know where you are, what you are doing, were you trying to call me because the network coverage is out too, you know?
Now I'm stranded with feelings mixed, feelings that are missing a guy that is always here to lighten up my world, my whole world
I will wait for you in the darkness, with the stars that are missing you too
Until then, I'll watch the stars alone,
Waiting for a guy to watch bright stars shine together.

Blackout, please be over soon.
I know my light will come and save my from this darkness.



Taip pakai phone shiot.


Kbai. Limited connection, modem broadband aku rosak. SYOK A

#nowplaying  Sofea Jane by Black



No comments: