Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

April 28, 2011

Tak Sama




Sometimes I hate myself for not being able to express what I really feel. Sometimes it is just not enough what I said, but I could'nt say more. I just, don't know how. By saying those few words, I hope people will understand what I meant but looks like not all people could understand 'em. This is just me being so heartless on the outside but opposite inside. I hate myself for this. I don't know how to express feelings, I cannot explain why I think this or that way. I explained, but I guess it's not enough, it is never enough.




But I just want you to know, if I think you are just the same as them who would break and tear my heart apart, I would not have chosen you to be in my life at the first place, you see?




Good morning, it's 6.37 a.m and I need my vacation as soon as possible (!)






No comments: