Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

September 19, 2010

Then I realised,

" Well, every moment spent with you,
Is the moment I treasure. "

- Aerosmith, I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

Everytime I see you, my heart beats faster, and the same thing happens today, when we meet, where you are in the car waiting for me. You and I, we talk about anything that comes up in mind it makes me surprised because usually I don't talk that much but with you I realise, I feel much more like myself, no pretending or such. Even the silliest question I ask you would answer it truthfully like it is the most serious question I've ever asked. Hehe, I adore the man in you, and that makes me fall even more. You drove me home and we talk and laugh all the way back so that you won't feel sleepy while driving, and yeah we have our silly moments, too. I never laugh so hard before, I never talk that much before, but with you I feel secure and happy just by seeing your smile.

Until we stop at the traffic light, there is only silence. I just realised. You just realised. After today, we will be far apart for quite some time. I will not see you around, you will be far. Both of us are silent, I dont know if he's thinking the same way as I do. It is time for goodbye, and it will be a long time until I see your smile again. The minute I step out from the car, it is going to be miserable as I will be far from you. I count the steps I take, not looking back because I know I am not strong enough to see you go. Am not strong enough to see you walk away from me, until you are out of my sight. It breaks my heart, seeing you go.

Distance sucks. But don't worry, it has always been you in my heart, always you.


Oh, I miss you already. And thanks for today. :-)

- ThrhShmsl, 18 September 2010


" You make me smile like the sun Fall out of bed Sing like a bird Dizzy in my head Spin like a record Crazy on a Sunday night You make me dance like a fool Forget how to breathe Shine like gold Buzz like a bee Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh you make me smile "


PS - Masa untuk study balik, awak! Belasahhhhhhh! :'D






3 comments:

Nadnod Azizan said...

fuhhh. are u sure bukan u yang tulis semua tu? terbaik la bait bait yang i baca. haha

AthirahShamsul said...

Hihi :)

Anonymous said...

auwww auuuwww.
sweeeeet!