Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

September 25, 2009

Watch Him As He Goes,

Dear You,

You may not realise what's happening right now, or you just want us to be this way I really can't be sure about this but now we are getting far from each other. Every second I think about this, about us but I still don't understand what you are up to now. Yes, we are not in one heart like before, but love we have been in there for two years and I just can't simply forget all the things just like that. And that's what you are doing right now, well I don't know but it seems like it to me. So now I get it, you don't really meant what you said, what you promised. I guess it will be broken, though. I can let this two years memories free but I have to hear your explanation, why did you do this, all this questions will always be in my mind unless you make your stories straight. You had me puzzled, love. It's your fault that I have to hope someone will come to warm my nights, it's your fault that I lose my faith in a lot of people nowadays, it's your fault. If you need me to go, tell me. If you think I burden you please be honest, or I'll keep on hoping on the lies that I have been fed all this while. I just need the truth because I'm too tangled up to seek for it. You give the truth, I will make my decision. It's not enough what you are doing to me right now, I'm begging you for the true feeling of yours. We both made mistakes, and we can always find a solution. This could be our last chance, our last shot. We don't want to blew off the last shot, do you? We are going to solve this, okay?

Sincere,
A

Now I need my owl to send this letter to You.





2 comments:

si juliet said...

seems like we're facing the same thing huh?

AthirahShamsul said...

Hm, -.-'