Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

July 20, 2009

You said you will wait,
Did you mean it or it's just going to be a promise
That will be broken
It's you my drug, some kind of heroin that is so addictive
I said let me go
But you know it's so hard to say goodbye

I did the biggest mistake for asking you to let me go
Time won't wait for us
And that's the thing I most regret

But still,
the scars is still here, the broken girl is in the dark room
Afraid to go out, to see the world
Spoiled, rotten, confused by the lies shes been fed
Searching for no one but herself
Waiting for the perfect time to go out

For this time
Its better to stay away than be in one heart
Only time will tell
Who stays and who will go

AthirahSkinny


By the way, listen to the song I post on this blog. :) Alesana you melt me




No comments: