Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

January 26, 2009

Tag #2

Di tag oleh Meor

[1] Who was your last text from?
Di

[2] Where was your default picture taken?
Default picture on myspace? At the playground near my house whee

[3] Your relationship status?
Not single? Haha

[4] Have you ever lost a close friend?
No

[5] What is your current mood?
Mamai, just woke up.

[6] What's your sister's name?
Aqilah, Dahiyah, Aisyah

[7] What's your favorite color(s)?
Black and red. Aumm

[8] With whom do you wish you were right now?
With my friends!

[9] Have a crazy side?
Uyeh

[10] Ever had a near death experience?
Yes,

[11] Something you do a lot?
Daydreaming ha ha

[12] Angry at anyone?
Hm, no

[13] What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Aaa

[14] When was the last time you cried?
SHH, xD

[15] Is there anyone you would do anything for?
My family

[16] Love your Boyfriend?
OH Mestilah!

[17] Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Di

[18] What are your favorite songs?
I like Hujan and Paramore songs :))

[19] What are you doing right now?
Buat tag ni lah.

[20] Who do you trust right now?
Siapa yang aku rasa paling rapat dengan aku

[21] Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Aini gave me! As a birthday present hee

[22] Have you kissed someone in the past week?
My sister,

[23] What is your lucky number?
I don't know. But I like seven.

[24] Who are your friends that are closest to you?
There are many of them and i'm lucky to have them in my life

[25] Describe your life in one word?
Dull?

[26] Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Yes! Ngiahaha it was quite a long time ago

[27] Who are you thinking of right now?
Di, dia dah bangun ke belum eh?

[28] What should you be doing right now?
HOMEWORK

[29] If you could wish for something over a birthday cake right now what would it be?
Em, aku nak makan kek tu cepat je

[30] What did you hear now?
My sister's crying, bingit tlinga gua ni

[31] Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
I can't recall

[32] Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Ibu, haha.

[33] Do you act differently around the person you like?
No, kot.

[34] What is your natural hair color?
Black

[35] Who was the last person to make you laugh?
My family, haha it's fun hanging around with them. I miss ayah, tho.


Siapa nak kena tag angkat tangan! Ha buatlah,

No comments: