Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

September 28, 2008

She can't be yours anymore

Last night he called me, I didn't want to answer the call but, I did. -__-
Yeah I do miss his voice, we talked for a while. We had a great conversation for the first few minutes, he told me about his day, I miss that moment ; tell me every single thing about his days. It was his fault for making me cry because of him, yes I was crying when he called me last night. I just missed the old days and now it's not the same although both of us were trying hard to change for each other. I'm sorry but there will be no turning back. My decision is a fullstop, no timeout or anything because it's over. Yes, it's over, dear. Eventhough every second I think about you, everything that I do reminds me of you, the things that we did together I can't forget them just like that. But still, we are no longer together and he has to know, he has to understand. I just hope he would understand, there's no use if we stayed. Now I'm trying to try and start a new chapter, there will be no 'us', it will only be 'you' and 'me'. We could be friends, though. Don't ruin the friendship. Keep the memories in a heart-shaped box. I don't want to hurt and I don't want to be broken either, keep it away from me, keep it away from you. Just get over it,

No comments: