Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

September 28, 2008

Raya Preparations

I just bought a pair of baju kurung today and some long-sleeved shirts. I'm not in the mood to buy cool and funky clothes for raya because ibu will be flying to japan on the fourth day of raya and i will have to go back to my hostel and prepare myself for the final year exam. Yes, this year will be a dull celebration for me Im sure of that. Today I went to Plaza Masalam with my family, yes my father is back! He arrived home on thursday and I don't know when he will be going back to Cambodia. Haha I can't imagine how he's going to handle his three daughters. I'll be at school, leaving ayah with his kids. I remembered when ibu was in Malacca attending a course for a few days and ayah cooked the same meal every single day and we got bored with his Special Chicken Soup. Duhh, that's the only dish he knew I think. Lol, after breaking the fast at the food court, I decided to snap some pictures of Aisyah and Dahiyah playing. Then ibu joined us, I took their pictures oh we had a great time, ignoring the people around us. Bermacam jenis muka pon ada lah. Ngiahaaa, a few minutes later ayah came from surau and I snap his pictures, too! Seriously all of us were like a chaotic family having a great time together, yelahhh lame tak jumpa kannn. I just can't forget the moments it had been a long time since we had fun together, all of us. I love you guys, family. <33

No comments: