Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

September 06, 2008

Adi Putra


Yesterday at school, we had this program with Adi Putra the genius kid. We started at 10 in the morning, the hall was full with tuanku jaafar students. Adi Putra was so cute when he walk into the hall, all of us cheered for him. I wish I got a brain like this kid, hell he's incredible! His dad did the talk, mostly while Adi sat at the chair playing with his cellphone. Lol he's so cutecutecute. Adi said he wants to be Islam Mathematics Professor. What a noble ambition yeah. At the end of the program, we were given the oppurtunity to shake his hands or taking photos with Adi, but unfortunately I had to go to my dormitory and packed to get to the KTM station ASAP, it's okay I get to see Adi on the stage, though. :) And I bought his picture! Whee, Adi I wish you all the best and make your dreams come true, kid.

No comments: