Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

August 03, 2008

updates

i went to my cousins wedding last night, the suboh family arrived at ara damansara, 8.30 p.m. the ceremony started at 9.30, i yawned a few times actually while waiting the bride. Haha, kak evi was beautiful that night, she was like a doll. her wedding gown was white in colour and she held a bunch of red, fresh roses. Kak Evi dressed like a princess last night. I enjoyed being at the ceremony. I don't have a camera that time, so yeah there's no picture picture of her. I'll try to put it here later. :) Oh Btw, last night Cat Farish was there too, with his wife. Hee, it was amusing when pak long said he wanted to take a photo with cat farish. Cat was right about to left, and pak long 'eh bob, nak tangkap gambar sekejap nii haa' BOB? Hahahhaa tak menahan gila

Right now i'm waiting for izyan to pick me up. i have to go back to hostel today. Hm, lately, i started to hate my school homeworks. Teachers gave us tough projects, and right now there are tons of homeworks that i didn't finish yet. urgh,
about my silat training? it was okay. i had to go to the field every evening and yes i was absolutely tired after the training but i can't sleep during prep because there will be teachers in the school at night to watch us doing our school homework or doing some revision. Heh. Last wednesday was terrifying. One of our seniours in silat broke his little finger and what surprised me was .. I can see his bones ! Yes the finger bone ! It was too horrifying, but his reaction was not like he was hurt, he can still laugh and that was fucking weird. He had to be taken to hospital and the doctor had to operate his finger to put it right back where it is. Eww, I can't even imagine if i was him, having a broken finger but still laughing. What the? EWW



Hayley Williams, you rock !








No comments: