Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

July 20, 2008

It's so hard to say that I'm sorry

I'll make everything alright

All these things that I've done

What have I become, and where'd I go wrong?

I don't mean to hurt just to put you first

I won't tell you lies

I will stand accused

With my hand on my heart

I'm just trying to say

I'm sorry

It's all that I can say

You mean so much

And I'd fix all that I've done

If I could start again

I'd throw it all away

To the shadows of regrets

And you would have the best of me

I know that I can't take back all of the mistakes

But I will try

Although it's not easy

I know you believe me

Cause I would not lie

Don't believe their lies

Told from jealous eyes

They don't understand

I won't break your heart

I won't bring you down

But I will have to say

I'm sorry








No comments: