Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

September 01, 2008

updates before i go

selamat berpuasa! hee, today's the first day in ramadhan and now i can't wait for raya. heh. and ALSO, today's the first time i'm going to break the fast with my friends and NOT with my family. how sad, i have to go back to hostel before six i don't like it at all. besides, there's nothing in school except loads of homework. well i didn't bring my homework i just left it at school haha how lazy i am. my exam sucks, dude.
well-done subject ; add math
boooooo ; principle of accounting i failed the test wth !

i should study more in account and sejarah, i hate sejarah i hate it i hate it. i never score for that subject. i'm too lazy to read about histories long, long, time ago.

i should be getting ready now, i didn't iron my school uniforms yet. later!


**i need a new hairstyle. i'm waiting for my hair to grow a little more longer because i'm bored with this lame-o layers of mine.

No comments: