Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

June 28, 2008

PROBLEMS

i arrived yesterday, and im going back to hostel tomorrow at noon ! sheeesh, i want to stay at home, pretty please? my closest friend in school moved to teknik sepang which is near to her house, she said she can't study at hostel. hmph well, that's her decision and i can't do anything. i cried when i hug her before she left (ingat taknak nangis, konon kental a tu heh) whatever happens, im going to miss my friend.

about my mid term exam, i suck in the exam. no need to tell more.

last week i became an active person, wow! i participate in soccer, 'a-frame' and i will also be participating a dikir barat competition which will be held this wednesday! Haha, and i just pass my silat grading last week. hooray hooray for me ! the silat training was worth it. hmm, my next plan is to join the netball tournament, the training is on next week.

actually i have a LOT to write in this blog, but suddenly i went....blank.


nazlin, shidi, i miss you guys, really

No comments: