Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

June 08, 2008

I Cannot Sleep Yet,

Now it's 12.18 a.m. and I'm not sleepy yet, Im bored and I need music. Right now Im browsing spongebob's videos in youtube. Spongebob rocks ! Haha, I enjoy watching it. But it's getting boring, so I turn on the music player. Same old song, Fall to Pieces-Avril Lavigne. I like it, though. This may be the last blog, tomorrow Im going back to my hostel and that kind of sucks. But my dormates are fun, so I don't hate going back that much. I just finished packing my stuff half an hour ago, there are about 7 bags to bring back to school. Haha that's a lot, I know. But there are so many things I need to bring back, food, my plushies and tons of books!

**I'm waiting for someone to call me or at least, text me. Wait, should I text him? I don't know. Hm, but can we talk, honey? We are not like beofore and we both know it. Hah ! Should I text him or not? Should I? Should I? This is killing me! I don't like this grr







Aaaaaaaaaaaaa I don't know what to write anymore, Im going to lie on my bed and listen to my iPod. I need slow music this night. ;D
So, goodnight, I'll write again in, a month kot ! -.-' Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

1 comment:

Lin said...

hey, i hope u n shid are ok. =) tgk aritu okayyy je? lolxxx