Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

July 06, 2012

It's me being my, myself and I. Sometimes I hate it when I want to tell everything, just everything that I think needed to be expressed, to voice out what I really want to say, but it ended up with silence. Less words, many things still running through my mind, but as much as I hate it, I still can't change it.

Do you really want to hear what I feel? Can you bear with all the things I;m going to say, bursting out everything that has been kept for a long time and expressing the screams of my heart?


Can you bear it?




When I thought that I'm going to spill everything and even explaining every single details that I wanted you to hear, to digest and just be silent while I'm expressing the feelings and words that have been locked in my heart, the moment I open my mouth, everything that I thought I wanted to say, disappeared.



Putting aside small yet important things that I should've expressed, I become numb.





No comments: