Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

April 24, 2012

It's 2 a.m., I'm still not sleepy and I don't know when I'll go to bed. Since I only have one class tomorrow, I guess it's okay to stay up this late. Ekeke, yes Im in  college doing my intersession. All I can say about intersession is, it is not like what I thought before, totally different. You have more free time yet you get tons of assignments and presentations that needed to be done in a short time. But you'll still have time to watch at least one movie a day like me :p Hiks.

Anyways, I hope I'll do just fine this time, just like my previous semesters.


Since there's nothing more to write about my studies as they are boring to share, I'll stop here.


Haha tak bermakna gila post aku sekarang ni -.-

I wonder where my ideas have gone, it seems like I don't feel like writing and if I do, I would just delete all the things that I wrote. It feels like what I write has no meanings, it's like I'm writing without feeling it (whatever it means) My skills in writing kot? :( I need to improve, I used to love writing but I wonder where the passion go nowadays.


And I miss sketching too :(

I'm changing, and I don't know whether I like it or not.






Bye




No comments: