Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

December 29, 2011

2011 is coming to its end and I'm turning 20 in a few days, tsk. Lepas ni dah kena acah-acah matang lah, hidup pun kena lebih serius, ahaks (serius ker) Jadi apa yang kita belajar sepanjang dua kosong kosong sebelas ni? For sure, a lot, and I don't regret the mistakes I did because that's how we learn in living our life, no? Makin tua ni *ARGH DAH TUA SIOT* makin banyak kesedaran dalam diri, tu pun banyak lagi yang tak sedarnya. (?) I hope u know what I meant. Hehe, as time goes by, makin banyak aku kenal pasal hidup, especially about family. Bila fikir balik, rasa berdosa yang amat atas apa yang aku dah buat dekat family dulu. Bukan anak yang baik, tapi InsyaAllah lepas ni I'll strive to be a better daughter, the one that they are proud of. :') Its not something that you can replace, tanggungjawab pada keluarga should always be on top of our priorities.

To be a good person, its never easy. Nak berubah pun makan masa yang panjang, not drastically. And I'm too far from good. I've learnt that if we expect people to change for good, we must repair ourselves to, for better. Untuk apa suruh orang buat baik kalau kita pun tunggang terbalik? I always bare in mind that before we judge people, ukur baju di badan sendiri dulu. Nak judge orang lelebih, diri sendiri ni?! Kahkah. In life, there's no limit in learning something new, anything new. It's just a matter of whether we want to learn or we don't. And I will always thank my friends and family for reminding me about whats more important in life. Manusia selalu leka, lebih-lebih lagi orang macam aku ni. :)

There's a lot more yang aku belajar, tinggal nak amalkan je. I hope next year will be a better year, for all of us. Ngaaaaaaa. Selamat tahun baruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. SELAMAT MENCECAH DOPLOH ya -_-




PS - Sedihnya sedihnya nak tulis blog sekarang pun payah, isi berterabur. Idea tarak :(




1 comment:

Faa. said...

Go Rex! Belajaaaaarrr Belajaaarrr! Know that people who loves you will always believe in you :) We have faith on you, so you should too! :D