Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

November 25, 2011

Hot Chocolate in the morning would be nice

Suka hati je bagi tajuk hahahahahahaha :-D

Anyways, it's Friday already! And I have no classes which is great and I'm sitting in front of the laptop likeaboss, for hours now. Sebab nak install The Sims 3 punya pasal, asyik ada problem je masa nak install. I hope this time the installation is finally complete. 

Nak cerita pasal studies, baru je masuk semester baru. I'm not excited, though. Full class everyday! But since it's the first week, biasalah lecturer kengkadang tak masuk kelas lagi, minggu depan baru start. I can't imagine how hectic it will be, gila pulak everyday full class. Tp disebabkan ni last semester, memang kena terima hakikat la jadual aku takde lobang langsung, itu pun akan ada kelas malam, kot. 

For this time being, I just bought some books which is very thick, dah macam dictionary pun ada tebal dia. Buku-buku untuk empat subjek dah RM200+, and I'm out of cash right now, I only have RM20 in my wallet. And guess what, dengar cerita duit JPA masuk end of December. END OF DECEMBER? REALLY? How am I going to survive with only RM20?! Nak beli buku lagi oiiiiii dah beratus-ratus, malas sungguh nak meminta daripada parents. Hidup 19 tahun ni asyik pakai duit mak bapak je -_- I hope it's not true, hope it'll come out this month because we the students really, need money right nowwwwwwwwwwww. T.T

Tak banyak sangat nak cerita pasal kolej/studies. Still adapting to the new semester. The subjects sure are tough. Skema-skema pulak tu subjeknya. 

InsyaAllah I'll survive.


Till then, bye :-D 




Gosh, my blog is getting dull. I need new ideas.


No comments: