Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

October 20, 2011

Another Piece of Crap

Why everything seems so dark in here
Stranded in a place called nowhere
But hey, I think I've been to this place before, and I had this strong feeling that I hate to be here
This place makes me feel scared, anxious about what is in front of me as Im walking
Too dark, too dark I afraid I'll fall in a big black hole or something
Too afraid, too afraid that no one will never know Im here, not be able to save me
I've never wanted to go to this creepy dark place where I feel all alone
It makes me weak down here,

But hey, I think I see a light in front of me
It's dim, but I guess its the way to get out from here
As I walk it gets brighter

And I saw someone, in fact I saw a few people, looking for me

'Hey, where have you been? We miss you. Let's go home'



Sometimes we are lost in this world, and sometimes, we're lost in our own world. We had nowhere to go, nobody to tell. In fact we're just looking for ourselves, finding ourselves back on the road of living. 
I believe, we need someone to guide us along the way. Friends, or family or even a complete stranger, just to remind us where we actually stand. What are the purposes of actually living in this world. 

We just need that someone. We just think we're strong enough.


No comments: