Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

August 11, 2011

Hello readers! IF there are any.

It has been quite a long time since I wrote my last entry which I copied the words from the another blog. I haven't really write any entry that is long and worth to read. Seems like the ideas are not coming in, blergh.

Currently I'm watching some videos I took from Bok ( I called him Bok, his name is actually Bob haha), live performance from the bands and singers I like, right now I'm watching Giving Up by Silverstein. It's really good to see that the bands performed really well live on the stage. Especially one of my favourite bands, Paramore. Hayley's voice are too awesome, and it seems that Avril Lavigne has improved her singing, I remembered when I watched her live videos - her voice quite..sucked. But I think she got better and I have always liked her style and songs.

I watched The Strokes videos too, their songs and the lyrics are good, their live performance too. Bands or singers who are awesome in radios and on stage are very good as nowadays most singers and bands just sound good on the radio, but *thumbs down* when live on stage.

Currently watching Lifehouse's You and Me, their live video. Awesome voice. Awesome vocalist, handsome (Y) Haha and also the video live performance on Hotel California by Eagles. PEHHHHHHHHHH I LIKE IT SO MUCH. I enjoyed it.

Errr, I think this post is just about bands and singer performing live. Well you see, music plays a big part of my life. Sometimes watching them perform on stage, singing their heart out, sing and mean every word they sing, I feel it too. That is what great music do.

Rock is still my favourite. \m/




1 comment:

Faa. said...

Tolonglah tengok Maroon 5-Move like Jagger, Adam gilaa sexy! HAHA. Kalau kau belum tgk and kalau kau minat lah :)