Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

July 10, 2011

3.43 a.m.


We have those dark days,
That ripped our fragile hearts,
Made us fall into the deepest hole
I was shivering in cold.

We thought all of this would be over
Maybe we were wrong
but still the heart broke to pieces
I was shivering, save me please
I was shivering

I am in the corner in the dark
Is there anyone out there?

Wrestling with my feelings
It wouldn't go away
I've tried so hard
But it wouldn't go away

Now I am in the corner in the dark
Is there anyone out there?

Is anyone out there?





I saw, a light now
a light that could save all the broken hearted
that could heal the wounds
that would stop the bleeding
and just leave them as scars
scars that we do not know
if they will bleed again


But right now, just let me follow the light
Just, let me. 



Random! Kenot sleep -.-" Akibat minum Nescafe tadi, bagusnya kan? Nasib baik esok Ahad..




No comments: