Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

May 09, 2011

Day Two

Nine Things About Yourself

1. I am studying in UiTM Puncak Perdana, taking Fast Track Diploma in Accounting (DIA) bahaha :D
2. I love to eaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Yet I don't gain much weight. -.- My favourite food is always Nasi Paprik and Telur Dadar :D
3. I'm lazy
4. Loves music. Some people find my taste in music is weird but I don't give a damn (?) :D
5. Don't talk much about personal life. Tee-hee. Unless if you ask. :) Let's see if I want to tell them or not? :D
6. I have a guitar, and I'm still learning. I need a personal tutor, :b
7. 7 is my favourite number!
8. Quite sensitive, actually. BOO!
9. Actually, I am still finding out who I really am.


Malas nak describe lelebih, sebab post before ni pun dah ada cakap things about myself and aku dah describe banyak. Sooooooooo yang ni simple je. :)

Cewah, macam ada orang nak baca je, Thirah oi?


PS - Bila nak hujan ek? Panas :(




3 comments:

Shiro Petta Petto said...

you type in 10 things... zzz... -__-"

NA. said...

panas kan sekarang ni ? -_-"

Shiro Petta Petto said...

ye... sangat panas... -__-"