Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

May 16, 2011

Day Six

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)

Eh kejaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap macam mana ni? Dalam keluarga aku pun dah ada lima orang? :O Aku tak suka la buat benda ni, siapa yang mean a lot, pastu lima orang je boleh bagi. Mana bolehhhhhhhh, ramai kot yang penting bagi aku. T.T Day six ni boring boringggggg


Ayah dan Ibu



I can't live without them, enough said.

Two best friends


I can get crazy with them, anywhere anytime! Since sekolah rendah lagi and we're still here for each other. They are perfect! Ai lef yu gaissssssssssssss.


Budak bola


Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I'm so into him. Bwahahahahahaha. I'm more like myself when I'm with him. Yahuuuuuu dia boleh layan kerenah aku yang macam-macam ni, tahniahhh lah aku ucap. :B


Sumpah ramai lagi yang penting buat aku, well benda 10-Day Challenge ni just for fun. There are a lot of people who really mean a lot to me, part of my life, of course. Jangan touching-touching la nanti kita tak reti pujuk hihihi.




#nowplaying Who Says by John Mayer




No comments: