Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

May 07, 2011

Day One

Ten different things you want to say to different people (akan ada bahasa rojak, ya)


1. I am not a kid anymore, aku tahu jaga diri. Macam mana aku nak independant kalau you guys treat me like some kid? Please believe in me.
2. Aku nak kau, stand up to apa yang kau rasa. I know I'm not a good friend but please tell me what's happening. :) I won't bite? Hehe
3. You have a complete, happy family. :) I'm jealous.
4. I hope that we could meet, someday. Because it would be really nice to actually hang out with you :)
5. Thanks for always be there for me through my ups and down. I really, really apreciate it. You guys are the best!
6. Nak cakap, jangan main tuduh je sembarangan? Jangan cepat melenting, boleh? Kalau taktahu apa yang orang tu sendiri lalu dan dengar cerita orang, cuba diam dulu, fikir elok-elok. Ok?
7. My feelings for you are real and I don't want to lose you and I hope you know that. Hehe I'm thankful that I met you, meeting you is something I won't regret. I hope. :) And I love you.
8. Haha I know you two would make a good couple. :) Jangan asyik gaduh je hihi.
9. Mungkin aku taktahu cerita kau, tapi aku nak kenal kau lagi. Boleh? :)
10. Kau datang, pergi tanpa sebab yang pasti. I'm over you, jadi jangan datang lagi ya kalau apa yang kau nak buat, cuma untuk melukakan.



This is random! Hihi :)

Have a nice day! Its Sabtuday!



And I have no mood today.




#nowplaying Baby Just Say Goodnight - The Click Five




No comments: