Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

January 04, 2011

My _ Minutes Survey

Instruction : Once you are tagged, answer all the questions honestly. No lying or cheating. With however long it took you to complete this, post as "My _ Minutes Survey" and tag 15 people.

Name : Athirah
Brother(s) : None
Eye colour : Dark brown kot
Shoe size : 7, I think?
Hair : Black
Piercings : None
Height : 160 cm
What are you wearing right now : Tshirt and track bottom?
Where do you live : Shah Alam
Favourite number : 7
Favourite drink : Teh Ais
Favourite month : No favourite month
Favourite breakfast : Koko Krunch!


Have you ever :

Broken a bone : No
Been in a police car : No
Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Yes
Broken someone's heart : Yes
Cried when someone died : Of course
Saved e-mails : Yes :)
Been cheated on : I guess..


What :

Your room look like : I dont know haha
What is right beside you : A table
What is the last thing you ate : Secret Recipe cake!



Ever Had :

Chicken pox : Yeah
Sore throat : YUP!
Stitches : No
Broken nose : No, hee.


Do You :

Believe in love at first sight : Nah, I don't anymore.
Like picnics? : Yessss

Who :

Who did you last yell at? : My niece, I miss herWho was the last person you danced with? : Never have lahWho last made you smile? : My mama


Final Questions :

What are you listening to right now? : Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars
What did you do today? : Went to classes
Are you the oldest? : No :)
Indoors or outdoors? : Outdoors



Today did you :

Talk to someone you like? : No
Sing? : Yes
Talk to an ex? : No
Miss someone ? : Definitely
Eat? : Yes,



Last person who :

You talked to on the phone? : Nabilah
Made you cry? : MY PHONE :'(
Went to the movies with? : Ajwad
You went to the mall with? : Ajwad juga
Who cheered you up? : My friends


Have you :

Been to Mexico? : NO
Been to USA? : NO


Random

Have a crush on someone? : Yes :>
What books are you reading right now? : ERRRR
Best feeling in the world : I dont know
Future kids name? : Melur, Melati, Mawar, Orked. hahahaha
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? : YES! Hihi
What's under your bed? : Stokin haha
Favourite sport(s) : High jump, netball, badminton
Favourite place : Home
Who do you really hate? : Nobody
Do you have a job? : Full time student
What time is it now? : 12.28 a.m.




No comments: