Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

January 20, 2011

Gloomy Days

It seems like everything is slowing down a little bit, giving me chance to breath normally again. It was all chaos, what I feel. It was tiring, what I went through. Sometimes, I feel all alone even I know there's people who cares out there. But sometimes it is just how we feel, at one time where everything seems so wrong, I want to express but this tongue won't seem to move, I'm speechless. At this time, I feel like no one will even care if I said what has been disturbing my mind, chaos around me. They don't understand a single bit about what I've been through because you see, it's not them who feel the same way I feel. And maybe they have even bigger problems than I do. So I choose not to tell and I usually prefer that way - silence. But now it distracts me, disturbing uneasy feelings. Feels like I'm so tensed and just want to run away for some time.

But you see, once I spent my time with people I love in my life, seeing them laugh makes my heart skips, they are happy. And they make me happy. Just a sweet smile from each of them, some time spent with them, and little words that comes out from their mouth, makes me calm. They washed away most of my unwanted feelings. Yes, maybe they don't know what I am going through, but they certainly help making my day. A gloomy day turns into a bright one, maybe this is what I need,


A moment with people I care and people that cares - is what I really need right now.


I am getting better.




1 comment:

Z said...

Take it easy Athirah, kau kuat :)