Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

October 28, 2010

Day 2


Day 2 - Your favourite movie




500 Days Of Summer. One of my favourites la actually, banyak lagi favourite lain. Tapi yang ni yang most recent aku tengok selain Dear John hihihi. Aku taktau la aku yang ketinggalan ke apa -.- But the movie was great.


"A different kind of love story: an honest one that takes a piece out of you."

"It's more like a love story in a blender. What is unexpected is the sincerity beneath the modest conceit that, yup, love hurts."




Summer: You weren't wrong, Tom. You were just wrong about me.
Summer: I woke up one morning and I just knew.
Tom: Knew what?
Summer: What I was never sure of with you.



Summer : Well, you know, I guess it's 'cause I was sitting in a deli and reading Dorian Gray and a guy comes up to me and asks me about it and... now he's my husband.
Tom : Yeah. And... so?
Summer : So, what if I'd gone to the movies? What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch? What if I'd gotten there 10 minutes later? It was - it was meant to be. And... I just kept thinking... Tom was right.
Tom : No.
Summer : Yeah, I did.
Summer : I did. It just wasn't me that you were right about.




No comments: