Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

September 07, 2010

You Dont Have to Read This



Orang itu dapat apa dia mahu, mintak je. Pasti dapat esoknya, lusanya, yang pasti memang dapat lah. Senangnya hidup.

No, it's not about jealousy, I like to see people who always get what they want. Sebut je apa, mesti dia ada, and they should be grateful enough for what they had been given. Not everyone live a life like that - at least not for me. Sejak kecil, aku pun macam tu juga, suka meminta itu ini, yeah life as a first child memang heaven, hehe. The best thing is when we get all the new stuff, tak ada second-hand ok? Haha. Oh and itu dulu lah, kan. Now I realised I'm not supposed to ask more, I cannot just simple ask and hoping I would get what I want in just a second, no Im not supposed to. Banyak perkara yg perlu difikir, di-consider. Pertama - Aku kena tahu apa kedudukan keluarga aku sekarang, it's not like before, di mana dulu aku merupakan satu-satunya anak. Now it's the other way around, as the eldest, I must think about the sisters. Beralah, itu peraturan penting dalam keluarga, itu role kau, seorang anak sulung. Memang sejak azali, aku telah dididik macam tu. 'Thirah, tolong beralah sikit dekat adik' So yeah that's what I have to do, most of the time. Well ada masa aku tk boleh bagi diorang pijak kepala, kata gua gangster (ahaks).

I, dont come from one of the richest family in the country, or in this city. Just an ordinary, sometimes almost fall into hardship. I, have a responsibility, have to be aware, for this time being, I have to keep my wants for myself. There are limitations I have to obey.

At this point, right here, right now, I have a wish, a wish to make my beloved's life easier. I'm happy as long as my loved ones are happy, somehow I see holes inside of them. A piece that I, have to find and put back the piece - the right piece so I can see the eternal happiness inside each of them.

'Can we pretend that airplanes and the night skies like shooting stars?'

Can I? Whatever it is, Im going to make this dream come true. Hey you guys, I have a wish for all of us, for all that I love. As long as Im standing on this earth, Im going to make sure.

Until the wish comes true.

One thing I need, trust and faith in me, please. Please.


PS - Sorry for the ROJAK. Oh, and you dont have to understand. Thats what my heart said.



No comments: