Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

September 28, 2010

25 Random Things About Athirah

Siapa boleh tolong aku? Aku tak boleh nak tulis notes dekat Facebook pun? Apa masalah entah. Lantak pi lah.

Dan ini tagged from Izzyan. Nak kena spiking ke? Hahaha ;-D

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person that tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


1. I am the eldest child in my family. Haha
2. I hate it when poeple say 'Eh kurusnyaa, tak makan keeeeee?' well its not the 'kurusnyeee' that I have a problem with, its 'tak makan keeeeeee' question. I just smiled. Fed up kot. Because I ate quite a lot!
3. One thing that you have to know about me ; Im laaaaaazy! Seriously,
4. My favourite kind of music - hardcore/rock. But other genres are cool, too.
5. I LOVEEEEEE ANTIC CAFE! A Japan Rock Band, check it out!
6. Most people say Im snobbish when they first saw me, well its not my fault muka saya ni kerek gila :-S
7. Sometimes I can be crazy, I can be talkative, but when it comes to big groups, I prefer watching than talking.
8. I need a tutor for my guitar lesson. Haha! :)
9. Talking about perfect happy family, I get touched easily.
10. I love reading poems, I try to write poems, but I need a huge improvement I guess
11. I wish my hair was red like Hayley's?
12. My friends claimed that they never see me get angry. I think Im not good in expressing my feelings?
13. SE Aino is my first 'canggih' phone. And I suck in taking care of it. I think Im better off with the zaman batu phone.
14. I don't eat pills. Panadol, apa apa jenis pil lah. Its a no no.
15. My money always disappear, just like that. I dont know what I spent.
16. I can forgive, but I wont forget.
17. IM LEFTHANDED! :)
18. I used to love swimming, but not Im afraid of deep water :-S I almost drowned few times.
19. Living in a hostel, living in a dorm, makes me appreciate friends more.
20. I almost got stuck with a lesbian. Cool, huh.
21. prefer masakan kampung than any kind of dishes. :)
22. Before Hujan is in the mainstream, I adore Noh, their vocalist. ♥ Haha!
23. My favourite colour is red and black. Grey, too!
24. After I got my license, I drove only once. Haiya~
25. Im happy because I finally wrote 25 random things about me! But there's more, oh and yeah, Im absent-minded, too. Please forgive me if I asked you the same question for several times, this is me.


Know me well? Well you wont. :)





No comments: