Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

May 21, 2010

Personal Favourite ♥




Lyrics (part of it)

I repeated it for a long time. I made you sad for a long time.
I must have hurt you. Now I still cannot move.
Why is it so painful to touch you?
I think it is because I was afraid of making the same mistake and losing you.

I love you so much that I forget any suffering.
My heart feels pain every time I count the days we cannot meet.

The loneliness is piling up. Please don’t cry alone.
Even if we are so far away, we can believe each other.


Lirik dia mendalam, aku start search translation lirik dia after aku dengar muzik dia, so emotional. And yeah, now its one of my favourite song, tak jemu-jemu lagi.

Korean Bandboy dengan Jrock Bands?

I prefer JRock. Dengan style Visual Kei, aummmm! Style gila.

And what is Visual Kei?

(ヴィジュアル系 vijuaru kei?, literally "visual style") refers to a movement among Japanese musicians,[1][2] that is characterized by the use ofmake-up, elaborate hair styles and flamboyant costumes, often, but not always, coupled with androgynous aesthetics. Some sources state that Visual Kei refers to a music genre, or to a sub-genre of J-rock (a term referring to Japanese rock in general), with its own particular sound, related to glam-rock,punk and metal. However other sources state that Visual Kei's unique clothing, make-up, fashions, and participation in the related sub-culture is equally as important as the sound of the music itself in the use of the term.


The Gazette

Antic Cafe

And I adore their vocalists. Apa apa band pun, aku akan tengok vokalis dia dulu haha!

Ruki - Vokalis The Gazette

Miku - Vokalis Antic Cafe


They look alike, don't they? Aku tiba-tiba teringat balik this one guy, gaya rambut dia macam Miku ♥ dan dia Melayu rasanya!(apa motif tah) And dia kerja dekat salah satu kedai yang ada jual laptop! (Lagi tah pape motif) Hahahaha, ok aku cair dengan rambut dia je.

So this is one of my favourite type of music that I listen to. :-)

Siapa lagi yang minat Visual Kei angkat kaki!



No comments: