Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

December 13, 2009

In Too Deep,

1. What is more difficult: looking into someones eyes when telling how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they tell you how they feel?
Looking into someones eyes when telling how I feel

2. Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry?
My sister shouted at my ears. Grr

3. You will die in three minutes. Last call?
Parents.

4. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
I wish I could die in the arms of my loved ones,

5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love.
Trust. Go away love, for now.

6. You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time youre fired. Do you save the dog?
I dont want to get fired, but I dont want the dog to die. How a?

7. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Nah, tak rock ah

8. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it?
Yes,

9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Er, ye kot Haha

10. Does sex=love?
N-O

11. Are you old fashioned?
Hahahahaha sometimes

12. Would you marry someone if they were unable to have sex?
Er, no.

13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
To tell them I do not love them

14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
Pikir jap

15. Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
I don't remember

16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have "no regrets" what would you change?
I wouldn't want to know you.

17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
Noh ha ha

18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
Yeah, why shouldn't I

19. You are holding onto your grandmother's dying hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other which one would it be?
Em, this is quite tough, my grandmother kot.

20. When and how was the last time you told someone how you REALLY feel?
IDK.


If You had three months to live:

21. Do you tell anyone or everyone you are going to die?
Only my family,

22. What do you do with your remaining days?
Getting closer to God and spend precious remaining moments with loves.

23. Would you be afraid?
Yeahhhhhhhhh :S


2 comments:

Z said...

interesting no.17 hahaha

AthirahShamsul said...

HAHAHA