Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

August 29, 2009

Today was okay, I guess. Another plain Friday. I woke up with a sneeze, headache, sick throat and a burning red right eye. Well, the beginning of my day was quite miserable. Straight to the toilet, and straight did the chores. Everything was okay. I watched television, there were programmes such as Wonderpets and Spongebob. I always love watching Patrick and Spongebob in TV. Then I remembered ; I haven't take a bath, so I went straight to the toilet. I put on my shorts and shirt and went to the kitchen to check out whether Ibu needed help. I got the pudding ready than I sat back on the sofa. Still, plain okay. I went back to the kitchen and Ibu said 'Pakai seluar terbalik ke?'
Crap.
Everything went well, broke the fast and perform prayers yada yada until now. Just finished watching Batman and Joker fighting. I think the movie was quite scary, I hate clowns. At the same time I read Agama reference book, konon konon isi my leisure time ma.

Now it's 12.42. I'm waiting for something to happen. Perhaps someone? I don't know.


Bye. Suddenly I miss you. Ah, don't even bother.



2 comments:

petak daud. said...

Aku sememang nya fail bahasa penjajah.

AthirahShamsul said...

Aku pun dalam proses belajar, hee