Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

August 30, 2009

Daisy And Apology

I just finished watching a Korean movie at 8TV. Fuh, it has been a while since I watch one. The title of the movie is 'Daisy. Best gilaaaaaaa! Tapi sedih.Sangat. Tengoklah. Story about love, how this guy works as a professional killer and met her girl. Here's the trailer, in case you guys haven't watch it yet. Atau aku yang ketinggalan.



Oh, while watching the movie, I sat in front of this computer to wait for Alesana's song The Last Three Words to finish downloading. Somehow this song is veryvery hard to download. It failed everytime I click to download it, I wonder why.




Sekarang dah pukul 5, lagi bbrp jam utk esok. Esok dah balik sekolah. Takbestnya. Exam. Takbestnya.


1 comment:

petak daud. said...

Selamat pulang ke sekolah.:))