Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

December 11, 2008

Hero - Enrique Inglesias

Put your music player on shuffle. Click -Next Song- for every question and write it down.

What does next year have in store for me?
Kerna Sayang - VE / Ruffedge whooooot?



What does your love life look like?
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
*Mak aih sedih sangat ke love life aku?


What do I say when life gets hard?
Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton
*Hm this is getting interesting haha


What song will I dance to at my wedding?
I Live My Life For You - Firehouse
*Soo sweet =')


What do you want as a career?
Yes we are here - komplot
*hm tah no komen


Your favorite saying?
Five Minutes To Midnight - Boys Like Girls
*Koool,


What do you think of your parents?
Bloody Romance - Senses Fail
*HAHA


Where would you go on a first date?
Seribu Tahun - Imran Ajmain
*So? aku tak faham


Drug of choice?
Full Moon - The Black Ghosts
*Wow,


Describe yourself.
Only You - Winter Sonata OST
*Mak aih karat jugak aku ni ye


What is the thing I like doing most?
Walking Disaster - Sum 41


The song that best describes the president?
Hard Trip - Casteam


How will I die?
Last Resort - Papa Roach
*dengan rocknya aku mati peh


The song that will be played at your funeral?
Forgotten - Avril Lavigne


The song you'll put as the subject?
Hero - Enrique Inglesias

Haha kenapa kebanyakan lagu aku jenis slow punya? I should download more hard songs this time,



No comments: