Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

November 26, 2008

Updates


Right now I'm looking forward to read Cecelia Ahern's novels. It has been ages since I read novels. The last novel I read was The Perfect Stranger, waiiiit no it's not, Konserto Terakhir was the last one I read. Lol I got so bored in my dorm and finished reading it. It was not bad, though. My leisure time is now filled with reading three novels ibu bought for me a few days ago, so I guess I won't be having serious boredom in this house since I can't go out often. Hehh. Besides reading I'll be doing my homework(yes, I got loads of homework to do) which I didn't start, yet. Haha Im too lazy for homeworks, why on earth do the teachers gave us homework when they know that we Will Not finish them and will only continue doing the works when the school reopens next year. Duh, who finished their homework during the school holidays are probably their teacher's favourite students. Thumbs up to those who complete ALL homework. Hooraah




Oh two days ago I went to Dahiyah's place joining a sleepover. It was great! and we watched LoveGuru. It was a hell of a movie, we enjoyed it very much. It was very much pervert, though but Mike Myers was veryvery funny and we just can't stop laughing watching the movie. Then the next day we watched _____(I don't even know the name of the movie pathetic isn't it) starring Amanda Bynes. It was truly a good movie, well, the movie made Ziha cried! Hahaha tu belum filem hindustan lagi, Ziha. :D :D Well, I don't know what to write anymore but overall it was great hanging with them!

No comments: