Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

November 16, 2008

Nineteen Medals Won!

On the 8th and 9th November ago, a tournament was held in Paroi. Silat tournament, I don't know why I became one of the participants but this is my first time and I enjoyed it although I didn't get any medal yeah I know it's pathetic but at least I got into the semi-final haha. The preparation for the tournament was tiring, we had to go training everyday and attend for fitness test which I hated the most, but still, we had fun during the training as we get close to each other and we become a Big family.

We get to the MSN Hall in Paroi and surprisingly our school became the first school to arrive yeah. The tournament began at 9.30 a.m. and started with the first category, Bunga Tanjung for Putris. There is the video of us doing the Bunga Tanjung but I didn't upload it yet. I'll upload it A.S.A.P in youtube! Just wait for a couple more days, I promise you hihi.

The best part in this tournament were the Olahraga category, it was a sparring competition. Dhamir and I was the first couple to compete and I won the game, 3-0. I can't believe it because I thought Dhamir was the one with the leading points and it was quite a good start for me. Then it was Art and Nanad's turn sparring and Art won the game, 3-0. Art was a tough competitor and I was beaten by her in the semi-final and obviously she won. Haha congrats to you, Art!

I enjoyed watching the guys beating up each other and our team cheered for them especially when Amyrul was sparring with a guy from other school. Our cheering was worth it because he get a gold medal, thanks to us for the cheering :P
Not to forget Auf, Ku, Azizi, Wan and the others who brought back medals which sum up to nineteen medals! Yay for the winners who bring up our school name which is the only Technical School that participated in the tournament.

We enjoyed it very much, our school last years seniors were there too, esp Fahir that kept talking and talking and gave us talks about girls, girls and GIRLS. Haha he was fun, though. We also met the world champion, Fatimah from Batu Kikir. She was great her technics in sparring were awesome! ( i got a video of her in youtube, check it out)

Right now my friends and I plus the seniors are getting ready for the next tournament, Combat Sport Carnival which will be held on 11-13 December. The winners will be chosen to compete in Sukma 2010. This is a rare opportunity for me and my friends so we had to train as hard as we can and do our best. :S Uuu takutnyaaaa


Okay guys, we know that you are happy







1 comment:

Dahiyah A said...

whoa utt SILAT.
Ni kena buat show nanti! :D