Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

October 27, 2008

Nasi Paprik Satuuuuu!

Im feeling hungry, veryvery hungry and my stomach is growling. Tomorrow i have to go back to school tonight is the only time i can go online. Tomorrow morning i'll be leaving with izyan, naik komuter je. Hah that's the most boring part, we have to struggle and went through different kinds of people to get in the train. Last week was havoc, as we were trying to get in the train, there was a guy a fat guy i think. No offence, but I could feel his belly pushing me I was like EWWWWW! But I can't do nothing because there were too many people trying to get in. We had to wait for the next train because the train was fully loaded. We had to wait like five or six times until we made a decision, we had to Rempuh Sehabis Baik because that's the only way -........-'
All the uncomfortable obstacles must be ignored; the people with big belly especially.
*Phew at last we got in, but the train was extremely loaded even the small spaces were filled with people, people, people.
Hah, I don't like going home by train but I have to. Just have to deal with loads of people sheesh.
But hey, I have a new friend, he is Ayie! We met in the train I sat next to him. I decided to talk to him, I started the conversation because I was too bored and I said 'layan lagu indie ke?' Haha good intro, before that he was listening to Mawar Khayalan by Laila's Lounge so yeah he must be an indie lover. So I was right and we kept talking until I arrived KL Sentral I said bye bye and weehoo! I got a new friend, yeay ! :D I was too shy to say hello to someone I don't know and that was quite good.


**Lapar alert, lapar alert. aku nak nasi paprik aku, plis.

No comments: