Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

October 03, 2008

Good Friends are Good Treasure

Updates! *ringring
Today I went to MidValley, watching KAMI with cousins, yeah it was a great hangout together. My eight year old sister, Dahiyah followed too, and she had to be controlled and all of us had to keep an eye on her, she was very hyper I tell you. The movie was superb! Abu is my favourite character after Lynn. He was the coolest and the craziest among them. Hahaha the movie was all about friendship and secrets. Each one of them got secrets that they kept to themselves, and the friendship in KAMI, they were very close to each other. I enjoyed the movie. All of us did. The ending was quite sad actually, but still it was a good movie. :)





Ali and Abu : HOISH


No comments: