Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

August 23, 2008

Went To Alam Sentral

Ibu wanted to go there, she wants to buy a new handbag and she just got it! Good for her because I cannot stand to wait her choosing a handbag that suits her, she took a long time to make a decision. Finally she got a new handbag. Hooray. Well, while I was looking at the purses and bags, there was this guy, Roslan Shah kot. He kept saying 'meletup' when he saw interesting stuff to buy. Hahaha I laughed quite hard actually when he came to my mother and said ' ohh meletup handbag ni akakk' . I hope he doesn't hear me laughing like hell. -.-' But seriously, it was hilarious.
Actually I wanted to follow ibu to buy stuff to bring back to hostel. Only ibu and I went into the store while my three sisters had to wait outside because they were eating ice-cream and they were not allowed to come in. The guard at the store was like 'adiiik adiiik makan kat luar ehhh, makan kat luar'. Haha after paying at the counter, we went home. Well, all of us were quite tired and right now I'm the only one who did not sleep yet. So, this house is in silence since I didn't switch on the television. Overall today was okay, nothing interesting or what except I already gave the shirt I bought for shidi to him. Oh! and the ipod too. please take care of the ipod i beg you haha. Okay, goodnight.
*Im breaking the silence with Antic Cafe songs. Toodles.

No comments: