Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For?

My photo
Budak kurang sosial, kot.

August 31, 2008

Twenty Months Already

I may not be the greatest person and I may not be the sweetest girlf for you but one thing for sure; I'll be by your side I'll always be with you and I promise you that. I didn't mean when I said I want to give up, it's just the time was very tough and you made it tougher for me. But then I realised I need you like you said you need me. Remember the olden days? when we were in the same school, what you and i did everyday until the end of school. We had fun and your jokes make me laugh every single day, I admit you are the best part of my day. But now it seems so different and you know it. I realised that difference, and that makes my days tough since we are far from each other. That makes me want to give up, but the memories make me stop from thinking that we won't be long together. The memories. They are like the rope for me to hang on , still hanging on this realtionship. I trust you I believe you don't you ever make me laugh out loud and pretending like I'm okay while I'm crying inside. Now it has been twenty months and I'm glad we're still hanging on. I know we will be okay, I know we will be alright just be ourselves like before. Be happy like before. Happier, maybe. 143, forever.

No comments: